This is a picture of my little girl. She is so curious and playful. Before her and I moved to Spartanburg Marlon put out some bird feeders and pudge wanted to see what it was all about. She is the best company ever and she is getting use to me working all the time. She really likes it when I take her to work with me but I don't get to do that all the time.
This is one of my favorite pictures. I love this picture because I love going to Utah to play with my family. I am not good at shooting bottles or anything but I really enjoy shooting a gun when I can. If I know we are going shooting this could also mean some four wheeling which is always the best.
This is a picture of my apartment. I think I got lucky because I have a tree to shade my window not to mention I have a little fenced in porch. I am at the very end of all the apartments and I love it. Living at the end is really quiet. These are just a few pictures that I have on hand that I thought would be fun. I will have more to come at a latter time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home